Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cover Crush: The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz

We all know we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but in today's increasingly competitive market, a memorable jacket can make or break sales.

I am not a professional, but I am a consumer and much as I loath admitting it, jacket design is one of the first things I notice when browsing the shelves at Goodreads and Amazon. My love of cover art is what inspired Cover Crush, a weekly post dedicated to those prints that have captured my attention and/or piqued my interest. Enjoy!

═══════════════════════════ ❧  ═══════════════════════════


The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz isn't my usual fare, but the jacket design is enough to tempt my interests. I love how the dancer and the clock merge into a seamless image that quite literally intimates the the novel's title. It is both intricate and simple, but flawlessly attractive just the same. 

═══════════════════════════ ❧  ═══════════════════════════

Did this week's cover catch your eye? Do you have an opinion you'd like to share? Please leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

INTERESTED IN SEEING MORE?
CHECK OUT WHAT MY FRIENDS HAVE BOOKMARKED:

Magdalena at A Bookaholic Swede
Colleen at A Literary Vacation
Heather at The Maiden's Court
Holly at 2 Kids and Tired
Meghan at Of Quills & Vellum
Stephanie at Layered Pages


1 comment:

Audra said...

That cover completely and 100% does it for me. gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...